Monday, July 7, 2014

Summer at Tattly

I don't love tattoos. Period. I don't love the way they look, I really don't love the way they age, I don't love the idea of a picture you liked at 18 still being part of your body at 43. But I must admit to having a soft spot for the fun little temporary tattoos on offer at Tattly, and their adorable summer collection with designs by some of my favorite illustrators including Julia Rothman, Lisa Congdon and Rifle Paper Company (pictured above). A  (temporary) summer sleeve full of ice creams, green beans and line-drawn bicycles would be too cool for the pool, or wherever your arms and legs go during warm weather. If you are in the mood to wear your heart on your sleeve.... or forearm, or shoulder, you won't find cuter (washable) ink anywhere. 




No comments:

You may also be interested in...

Related Posts with Thumbnails